Oracle Database Developer - ETL - Data Warehouse - PL/SQL
Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer - Datawarehouse Developer - Oracle - ETL - PL/SQL - Database - RDBMS - SQL
*Net - Oracle - ETL Code - Scripting - Linux - Agile - Colchester - £50,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex.
As an Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer - Datawarehouse Developer you will be tasked to understand and analyse the needs of both internal business units, design creative solutions, either by enhancing the existing platforms or providing custom solutions.
- Responsible to code, configure and document applications/code enhancements which meet defined specifications in accordance with guidelines
- Build and maintain ETL jobs using scripting and ETL tools
- Oracle Database Developer will write business logic in PL SQL packages
What I'm looking for:
- You will have experience with Oracle databases or other similar relational database
- As a Database Developer it is essential that you have PL/SQL programming skills
- Experience and hands on use of Relational Database Management systems tools SQL
*Net, PL/SQL, SQL
*Due to its central location, my client's offices are accessible by car from most places in; Braintree, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Basildon.
* Please contact me and send your CV to be considered for this role!
If you are an experienced Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer with experience of Oracle 10, 11 and 12 I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of PL/SQL programming my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £50,000, as well excellent benefits package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £50000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-07-17 08:49:16 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - CheckPoint - LAN - WAN
- Materials Planner
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desk Based - Telecoms - PBX
- Technical Account Manager - Project Management - Agency
- UX Designer - Protoype - Wireframe - Interface Designer - Axure
- Application Support Associate - 1st Line Support - 1st Line
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
- Production Planner - Immediate Start
- Senior Temenos Developer
- Tactical Buyer - Immediate Start
- Buyer – Tactical Procurement
- Master Scheduler
- Supply & Demand Planner - Immediate Start
- Technical Infrastructure Services Manager - Cloud
- Graduate Software Developer
- Citrix Support Engineer
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange