Our client is looking for 2X POSITIONS of Senior Property Manager and Property Manager based in Richmond, Surrey.
You will be responsible as part of a team, for the successful management of our RMC and AST/Fair Rent rentals portfolio.
To generally manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration and improvement of residential properties in your assigned portfolio and maintain ownership of all matters.
To ensure that you are meeting the Service Standards to our Clients at all times and no items taking longer than is acceptable and/or reasonable.
Where delays have occurred, to keep your Clients informed of the reasons for the delay and new anticipated completion date.
To regularly liaise and report to directors of RMC companies and ensure that their needs are being met.
To attend Director Meetings, AGMs and resident surgeries, as per the terms of our contract.
To undertake site inspections, as per the terms of our contract.
To ensure fees are charged and collected for undertaking additional works outside of our contracted duties.
To manage and supervise the provision of property services such as cleaning, gardening, security, etc.
To manage and supervise on-site concierge and porterage staff in accordance with office policies and legislative requirements.
To instruct contractors with clear instructions on all routine repairs and maintenance, after consultation with RMC directors and on-site staff where appropriate.
To update the property websites as and when appropriate.
To ensure that all insurance claims are dealt with in accordance with office policies.
To ensure the satisfactory completion of major works projects in accordance with office policies and legislation.
To ensure annual budgets are prepared promptly in consultation with the RMC directors.
To respond to all telephone and written correspondence in accordance with Service Standards.
To liaise with the accounts department, where appropriate, to ensure funds are collected from leaseholders.
To use your best endeavours to assist other team members when required.
To report complaints to the Directors of Trust immediately upon receipt.
To deal with additional sales enquiries, licences, etc.
in accordance with office policies.
To provide support and assistance to all members of the Premier team.
Other reasonable tasks as directed.
● Respond to telephone enquiries within 1 business day
● Acknowledge email correspondence within 1 business day
● Acknowledge letter enquiries within 2 business days
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Good at balancing 100 balls at once!
All expenses paid for
MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE WITH OWN CAR
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Senior Property Manager £30,000-£35,000pa
Property Manager £22,500-£27,000pa
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from OurTeam
- Electronic Security Systems Installation and Maintenance Engineer
- Team Leader - Ruskington
- Support Worker - Canterbury
- Senior Support Worker - Greater Manchester
- MAC Operative
- Facilities Events Operative
- Male Support Worker - Littleover
- Support Worker - Hereford
- 2nd to 3rd Line Support Engineer
- 2nd to 3rd Level Technical Consultant
- Facilities Coordinator
- Female Support Worker - Farnborough
- Senior Support Worker - York
- Principal Infrastructure Engineer
- Principal Drainage Engineer
- Deputy Manager - Wembley
- Electrical Projects Manager
- Driver (6.5T Truck)
- Credit Controller