Electrical Projects Manager
Our client is looking for an experience of Electrical Projects Manager based in Head office Watford, Hertfordshire.
This projects will be in mostly London and surrounding counties.
● Good working knowledge of British building practices-preferably the fast track leisure industry such as hotels, bars, shops and restaurants.
● Good Health & Safety knowledge
● Driving licence
Your main responsibilities would be to:
● Supervise a team of Company’s Electricians - approximately 6 and subcontract electricians - approximately 10.
● Tender for an electrical element of projects - main project sizes range from £2k - £1 million.
● Regular site surveys/visits
● Produce weekly reports on projects and distribution of labour
● Liaise with Contracts Managers with regard to electrical needs/pricing
● Oversee buying of electrical items
● Checking invoices/timesheets on aweekly basis
● Deal with NICEIC
Skills, interests and qualities
● Commercial awareness
● Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
● The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
● Strong maths and IT skills
● Good budgeting skills
● The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
● The ability to work to deadlines
● Good problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
● An understanding of health and safety issues
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 per Annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from OurTeam
- Electronic Security Systems Installation and Maintenance Engineer
- Team Leader - Ruskington
- Support Worker - Canterbury
- Senior Support Worker - Greater Manchester
- MAC Operative
- Facilities Events Operative
- Male Support Worker - Littleover
- Support Worker - Hereford
- 2nd to 3rd Line Support Engineer
- 2nd to 3rd Level Technical Consultant
- Facilities Coordinator
- Female Support Worker - Farnborough
- Senior Support Worker - York
- Principal Infrastructure Engineer
- Principal Drainage Engineer
- Deputy Manager - Wembley
- Driver (6.5T Truck)
- Property Manager
- Credit Controller