Legionella Risk Assessor
LEGIONELLA RISK ASSESSOR £23k - £27k+COMPANY VAN+BENEFITS NORTH LONDON/ESSEX
My Client is a specialist water management company, working primarily in South East England.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to carry out risk assessments in accordance with the guidelines of ACOP L8.
Previous experience in a similar role within the Water Hygiene industry is essential and they expect applicants to have suitable technical qualifications.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and must have a valid UK driving licence, 5 GCSE's (including at least a Grade B in Maths and English) and a minimum of two years' experience working as a legionella risk assessor to ACOP L8 standard, with appropriate qualifications.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong technical understanding, as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service and be able to represent the Company in a confident and professional manner.
Knowledge of CAD and or plumbing / engineering experience would also be an advantage.
In return you will receive an attractive remuneration package and will work for an established and experienced supplier of specialist Water Management Services.
This is an exciting time in their corporate development and therefore this is a chance to play an important part in their success.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - M1 Corridor
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Scotland
- Multi Skilled Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Gloucester Area
- Fire & Security Surveyor - Hampshire
- Coffee Service Engineer
- Vending Operator
- Vending Operator
- Asbestos Surveyor – Hampshire / Berkshire
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - South East London
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - Bradford
- Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- HVAC Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- Vehicle Weighing Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - North West UK - Salary Negotiable
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Flexible Support Technician - London
- Senior Audio Visual Engineer - London
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Scotland
- Fire Alarm Engineer