Water Hygiene Engineer
WATER SERVICES TECHNICIAN £20k-22k + OVERTIME + COMPANY VAN + BENEFITS BASED NEAR ROMFORD (LONDON/ESSEX)
Water Services Technician / Site Engineer
My Client is a specialist water management company, working primarily in South East of England.
They are looking to recruit a Water Services Technician / Site Engineer to carry out monthly water temperature checks and make condition inspections in accordance with L8 and HSG274.
The role will involve some servicing and disinfection of hot and cold water systems to include tank cleaning of domestic units and tank upgrades.
Previous experience in a similar role within the Water Hygiene industry and knowledge of water systems is essential.
Previous experience in the plumbing trade would also be an advantage.
It is expected that applicants should have suitable technical qualifications.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and must have a valid UK driving licence.
The candidate must be able to attend the offices on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide excellent customer service and be able to represent the Company in a confident and professional manner.
In return you will receive an attractive remuneration package and will work for an established and experienced supplier of specialist Water Management Services.
This is an exciting time in their corporate development and therefore this is a chance to play an important part in their success.
Salary: Circa £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus benefits.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - M1 Corridor
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Scotland
- Multi Skilled Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Gloucester Area
- Fire & Security Surveyor - Hampshire
- Coffee Service Engineer
- Vending Operator
- Vending Operator
- Asbestos Surveyor – Hampshire / Berkshire
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - South East London
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - Bradford
- Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- HVAC Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- Vehicle Weighing Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - North West UK - Salary Negotiable
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Flexible Support Technician - London
- Senior Audio Visual Engineer - London
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Scotland
- Fire Alarm Engineer