Water Hygiene Engineer
WATER HYGIENE ENGINEER £20k-24k+OVERTIME+COMPANY VAN+BENEFITS ENFIELD
My Client provides services such as Legionella Risk Assessments and Water Hygiene Reports, Water Hygiene (Legionella) Monitoring and Control Regimes (ACOP L8), Water sampling and analysis (Bacteriological and chemical), Legionella Awareness Training to site responsible persons, System disinfection regimes (maintenance/ emergency /new install), Storage vessel cleaning and disinfection services, Continuous Disinfection Systems (Chlorine Dioxide/Silver Peroxide etc), Storage vessel refurbishment / replacement amongst other services.
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer to cover the borough of Enfield.
You will have experience of monitoring, tank cleans, chlorinations, disinfection, TMV servicing, experience of closed systems LTHW & CHW, etc.
Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn.
Salary 20k-24k + overtime + company vehicle + benefits.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - M1 Corridor
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Scotland
- Multi Skilled Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Gloucester Area
- Fire & Security Surveyor - Hampshire
- Coffee Service Engineer
- Vending Operator
- Vending Operator
- Asbestos Surveyor – Hampshire / Berkshire
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - South East London
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - Bradford
- Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- HVAC Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- Vehicle Weighing Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - North West UK - Salary Negotiable
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Flexible Support Technician - London
- Senior Audio Visual Engineer - London
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Scotland
- Fire Alarm Engineer