Water Hygiene Technician
WATER HYGIENE TECHNICIAN £19k - £23k + OVERTIME + COMPANY VAN SLOUGH/UXBRIDGE AREA
My Client is currently looking for an experienced water hygiene technician based in or a commutable distance to the Slough/Uxbridge area.
The successful Technician will have a clear understanding of L8.
Technicians need a good understanding of basic monitoring tasks associated with L8.
They will be computer literate and self-motivated.
They will be trustworthy, reliable with good organisational & planning skills.
It is essential that they have a flexible approach to their work and confidential with customer and company information.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
The following tasks are to be carried out at customers sites manned or un-manned
Temperature monitoring from domestic water treatment outlets
Temperature monitoring from water calorifiers
Temperature monitoring from cold storage water tanks
Legionella sampling from cold storage water tanks
Legionella sampling from domestic water outlets
Flushing of rarely used outlets including emergency showers
Descale & disinfect showers
Descale & disinfect water outlets
Blowdown of calorifiers
Carry out tank inspections to required standard
Closed system testing analysis
Safe delivery of samples for analysis within required time limits
Testing of cooling towers
Weekly checks of cooling towers including drift eliminator checks, conductivity, PH etc.
Maintaining customer records
Returning service sheets & Call slips and returning to the office within 7 working days.
Filling timesheet & productivity and sending to Service, Contracts & Training Academy Manager on a weekly basis
Take resamples when required
You will be able to demonstrate:
An up to dateunderstanding of Approved Code of Practice L8 & Water Supply Regulations
Accurate recommendations and advice to the customers in line with L8 Legislation
Computer Literacy use of excel, word and e-mail
Effective communication, both with-in thecompany and with customers that they are dealing with.
Time management and organization & efficient planning skills
I look forward to receiving your CV.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - M1 Corridor
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Scotland
- Multi Skilled Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Gloucester Area
- Fire & Security Surveyor - Hampshire
- Coffee Service Engineer
- Vending Operator
- Vending Operator
- Asbestos Surveyor – Hampshire / Berkshire
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - South East London
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - Bradford
- Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- HVAC Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- Vehicle Weighing Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - North West UK - Salary Negotiable
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Flexible Support Technician - London
- Senior Audio Visual Engineer - London
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Scotland
- Fire Alarm Engineer