Deputy Manager - Wembley
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and compassionate Deputy Manager to assist with the managing of the day-to-day running of our Mental Health home based in Wembley.
The company aims to provide a range and choice of quality residential facilities to enable clients with Mental Health needs to lead fulfilling lives.
All their services are based on care planning and the needs and wishes of the individual.
They respond to the changing needs and circumstances of individuals, whether they need continued residential care or move on to independent living.
The company specialise in residents who have a forensic background and people discharged from hospital settings.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Deputy Manager is accountable for delivering excellent high quality, safe care to people with mental health difficulties resident within the home, in conjunction with the Registered Manager.
This means that they are responsible for delivery of all care services, as well as supporting the strategic planning for developments within the home, and all day to day management matters.
They will demonstrate the ability to build on the well-established principles and practice standards.
● Hold a minimum of an NVQ 3 / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
● Be motivated, confident and competent with good communication skills
● Have at least three years management experience relevant experience within the social care sector
● Have sound knowledge of current legislation and good practice
Salary: £23,000 to 24,000 per Annum.
Hours: 38 hours a week Monday to Friday.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from OurTeam
- Payroll Officer
- Electronic Security Systems Installation and Maintenance Engineer
- Team Leader - Ruskington
- Support Worker - Canterbury
- Senior Support Worker - Greater Manchester
- MAC Operative
- Facilities Events Operative
- Male Support Worker - Littleover
- Support Worker - Hereford
- 2nd to 3rd Line Support Engineer
- 2nd to 3rd Level Technical Consultant
- Facilities Coordinator
- Female Support Worker - Farnborough
- Senior Support Worker - York
- Principal Infrastructure Engineer
- Principal Drainage Engineer
- Electrical Projects Manager
- Driver (6.5T Truck)
- Property Manager
- Credit Controller