Female Support Worker - Farnborough
Our client is recruiting for a female support worker for a residential home based in Farnborough.
The role they are recruiting for a is a 5 bedded residential home that specialises in high-quality care to young adults with epilepsy, autism, cerebral palsy Sensory Impairments and Rett Syndrome.
They are looking for calm, resourceful and energetic individuals who are well motivated, hardworking and keen to join a friendly team.
You will provide person-centred care and support to clients to take part in all aspects of everyday life and to enjoy a wide range of activities.
You will have skills in positive communication and engagement and will be able to demonstrate unconditional positive regard for the people you will support.
You will have the maturity to be able to work within a positive behaviour support framework, to accept responsibility and to grow in confidence as a skilled practitioner.
You must be able to follow agreed guidelines and to work positively within a consistent, mutually supportive team ethos.
For this role you need:
● Experience of working in the field of learning disabilities
● Car Driver is essential
£8.00 to £8.75 per hour and £30 per sleep 39 hours a week and 2 sleeps.
You will be required to work on a rota basis and some weekend work will be involved (Average salary based on 39 hours and 2 sleeps is £20,000 per year).
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from OurTeam
- Support Worker - Canterbury
- Senior Support Worker - Greater Manchester
- MAC Operative
- Facilities Events Operative
- Male Support Worker - Littleover
- Support Worker - Hereford
- 2nd to 3rd Line Support Engineer
- 2nd to 3rd Level Technical Consultant
- Facilities Coordinator
- Senior Support Worker - York
- Principal Infrastructure Engineer
- Principal Drainage Engineer
- Deputy Manager - Wembley
- Electrical Projects Manager
- Driver (6.5T Truck)
- Property Manager
- Credit Controller