Mortgage Advisor - Leeds
Mortgage Advisor - Leeds
Salary: 20K : 32K (OTE) Depending On Experience
Key Words: Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage, Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Consultant, Mortgage Advisor ceMAP
Our client is Leading Estate Agents currently looking to recruit a Mortgage Adviser for our busy Leeds office.
If you have a mature and positive outlook, work well on your own initiative and thrive in a customer service environment then you could be what we need.
Attend weekly office meeting
Attend monthly sales meetings
Attend training sessions as requested
To base yourself at any office at the companies discretion
To attend clients' homes to give advice as required.
Provide cover to other offices for sickness, holidays etc as requested
Financially qualify all offers on any property sold by your branch
Provide sound independent Mortgage Advice to clients and potential clients
Provide sound Mortgage Protection Advice
Provide sound General Insurance Advice
Use the software provided to identify the most appropriate mortgage product
Make suitable recommendations to clients, following LGPSL Mortgage, Protection and General Insurance Advice Standards, on all aspects of purchasing a new home
Help clients complete or complete application forms on their behalf, for Mortgage, Mortgage Protection, Buildings and Contents
Follow the procedure in the procedure guide to correctly package a case before submitting to the sales support unit
Report weekly sales figures
A minimum of 1 years' experience working in a similar role.
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good keyboard skills, competent in MS office and internet applications.
Professional telephone manner, showing confidence and patience when dealing with customers and clients.
Show commitment to excellent customer service.
Ability to work accurately and possess a 'right first time' mentality.
Ability to wo
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 20000-32000 Per Annum
- Location: Leeds
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Naomi
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NMO/D/038716
- Posted: 2018-07-04 18:00:44 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Account Manager - London and the South East
- Paraplanner - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- Independent Financial Adviser - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London
- Commercial Account Manager (Digital Video Media) - London
- Project Manager (IT, Insurance, Legal) - Manchester