Head Chef - North Wales
Head Chef - North Wales
Key words: Senior Chef, Chef De Cuisine, Executive Chef, Chef Manager, Head chef, Master Chef, Live-In Head Chef.
Our client a thriving Holiday Park situated on the Welsh Coast in a beautiful setting is looking for a full time Chef/Cook for a busy restaurant managing the kitchen in a newly refurbished club house.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Chef/Cook with excellent hygiene and stock control skills and be capable of producing well-presented quality food from locally sourced ingredients.
You will also be experienced in menu planning and staff training.
? Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
? Be able to effectively train staff.
? Have an excellent understanding of food hygiene & C.O.S.H.
? Must have an NVQ Level 3 in Catering & Hospitality or equivalent.
Please note: Accommodation can be provided if required
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Account Manager - London and the South East
- Paraplanner - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- Independent Financial Adviser - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London
- Commercial Account Manager (Digital Video Media) - London
- Project Manager (IT, Insurance, Legal) - Manchester