Chef de Partie - Hampshire
Chef de Partie - Hampshire
SALARY - £22,000
KEY WORDS - Junior Sous Chef, Senior Chef de partie , Senior commis Chef, Hotel Chef, Chef de Partie, Rosette, Junior chef de partie , Michelin, Chef
Luxury lakeside resort serves as the ideal hideaway, located in a leafy Hampshire village in the South Downs, the Manor House is framed by 160 acres of enchanting woodland and sweeping greens.
Positioned near a tranquil lake, it's beautifully set and picture perfect.
Opportunity of becoming a Chef de Partie working 45 hours per week and join a dedicated and highly skilled team, which offers a very unique and personal style of healthy cuisine and service.
Candidates should have only the highest level of skills when it comes to the cooking and presentation of each dish.
A "leading by example" attitude should be second nature, and a willingness and passion to go above and beyond to make a guest's experience as good as it possibly can be should always be at the forefront of your mind .
THE PERSON- MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The preparation, presentation and service of food items for customers, staff and functions, using standardised recipes, to the quality standards set by the executive head chef to which will be fine dining.
2. To participate with the compilation of breakfast, lunch, dinner and staff menus.
3. Gain a working knowledge of the companys Healthy Eating Philosophy.
4. To participate in the training of Commis Chefs, Kitchen Porters
5. To participate in the daily ordering of food items using recommended suppliers.
6. Participate in maintaining a high standard staff moral, ensuring effective employee relations and interdepartmental working relationships.
7. Responsible for utilizing food items to maximize the overall profitability of the food and beverage department.
8. Responsible to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (full uniform must be worn whilst on duty and ensure other st
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 22000 Per Annum
- Location: Hampshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Caroline
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: COD/D/038715
- Posted: 2018-07-05 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Account Manager - London and the South East
- Paraplanner - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- Independent Financial Adviser - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London
- Commercial Account Manager (Digital Video Media) - London
- Project Manager (IT, Insurance, Legal) - Manchester