DevOps Engineer | Salary competitive + benefits (inc.
good benefits i.e.
healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming DevOps Engineer for an Online gaming company based in Malta.
The successful candidate will be an infrastructure expert who is also happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, scripting and managing automated builds, releases and maintenance processes.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setup, support, maintain and improve our environments
- Implement and improve Continuous delivery
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions
- Tools automation
- Configuration management
- Network and Application Security
- High availability and high performance solutions
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong experience with SQL Databases
- Excellent skills in Powershell, Bash, Ruby, Python, Groovy or other scripting languages
- Strong familiarity with Git including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with Firewalls and load balancers
- Experience with maintaining any of the following: Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube and Zabbix.
- Adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, and efficient use of resources
Driven by numbers, motivated by a fantastic office environment and nurtured by the latest technology stack we make use of on a daily basis.
Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment.
Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events.
If you want to work in a startup environment with a results-oriented management, take this opportunity to join such a team who are achieving great results.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: DevOps, Engineering, DevOps, Ruby, Groovy, Python
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Customer Service Agent (Swedish)
- Customer Support Agent (German)
- Head of Operations/Head of Customer Operations (UK)
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Real – Time CRM Executive
- Management Accountant
- Content Operations Manager
- Brand and Production Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Payroll Executive
- Webmaster (Mid Weight)
- SEO Outreach Executive
- DW Developer
- IT Project Manager (Digital)
- Audit Trainee
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Reporting Developer
- Customer Journey Optimisation Executive
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior