Sous Chef - Chelmsford, Essex
Sous Chef - Chelmsford, Essex
Salary OTE 25K with attractive benefits
Key Words - Sous Chef, Chef, Culinary Artist, Cook, Gourmet Chef.
The company My client has over 50 years' experience in providing highly professional catering in Essex for countless special events.
Their services are appreciated from weddings at award winning venues to garden parties in marquees to corporate events with VIP guests and they have even catered for the Prime Minister.
Are you a great chef looking to grow your career in the hospitality area with a quality progressive company, but seeking a better work life balance, then do read on?
Excellent chefs are the key to success and you will be responsible for all the food and your events.
I am looking for enthused and energetic chefs with a passion for food delivery and communication to their team.
This is a perfect role for a candidate who had gained experience in the industry and is looking for a new challenge.
You will receive: Benefits, great rates of pay, flexitime or overtime available for additional hours worked, up to 28 days holiday, pension and free meals whilst on duty.
Three years industry experience.
An enthusiasm to learn and grow with the business.
Intermediate to advanced chef skills.
Full clean driving licence and own transport.
Excellent English (written and spoken).
Ability to confidently lead the team, working effectively under pressure.
Passionate about working in hospitality.
Great eye for detail and well disciplined.
Enjoys being an active member of a team.
Excellent verbal communication.
Be able to deliver a first rate guest experience.
You will already working as a chef, sous chef, cook or a culinary artist.
You will have advanced to intermediate chef skills and at least three years recent experience is essential.
You will also be a car driver with a clean licence, you will be an excellent communicator and have a great eye for detail.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000 Per Annum
- Location: Chelmsford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Catherine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CME/D/038753
- Posted: 2018-07-08 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Account Manager - London and the South East
- Paraplanner - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- Independent Financial Adviser - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London
- Commercial Account Manager (Digital Video Media) - London
- Project Manager (IT, Insurance, Legal) - Manchester