Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester
Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester - Newark
My client is a specialist within the Car Industry and by sticking to their 5 values they offer car servicing the way it should be
They are looking to add to their team with an experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician/ MOT Tester based in or around Newark.
, Fault Finding
, Be a team player
, MOT testing
, Produce high standard within a busy workshop
, NVQ Level 3 Qualification or the equivalent
, Minimum of 4 years workshop experience in our industry is necessary.
, MOT Licence is advantageous but not essential as training will be given
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, They have left the salary details up for negotiation at interview stage, My client are offering an excellent bonus structure, Company Car, Pension, Health Care,
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Air Conditioning Engineer - London
- Vehicle Technician
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Redruth
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Plymouth
- White Goods Engineer - Paisley
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- Transport Refrigeration Engineer - Devon
- Transport Refrigeration Engineer - Reading
- White Goods Engineer - Kilmarnock
- Transport Refrigeration Engineer - London
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Asbestos Surveyor - Hertfordshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester - Nottingham
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester - Newark
- Asbestos Surveyor - Swindon
- Asbestos Surveyor - Bristol
- Branch Assistant Technician - Bristol