DW Developer | Maternity Cover | Gibraltar
The DW Developer will integrate within a team of 3 developers, and help succeed in the Big Data challenge.
Our client is driving commercial value across the organisation and this role will play a fundamental part in delivering on expectations.
Working closely with all customer facing departments, this role will require someone who is comfortable working closely on marketing projects and liaising with other key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Will be responsible for working on the development of various business areas.
- Contribute substantially in the implementation of business intelligence solutions using Talend, Cloudera, Tableau and Oracle.
- Ensure that the Data Integration stack (Talend Big Data) batch jobs code base is appropriately engineered to maintain current functionality, and that development adheres to performance optimisation, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with IT governance policies.
- Contribute substantially in the Data Warehouse development lifecycle from business requirements to development of logical design, translation to physical design, ETL code development and testing.
- Identify gaps from ‘as-is' to ‘to-be.'
- Data cleansing approach.
- Contribute to the technical design documents, Use Cases, test cases and User Manuals for various projects.
Conducts bug fixing, code reviews, and unit, functional and integration testing.
- Key Working Relationships: DW Developers; BI Managers; Head of Engineering
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in DW development roles working with ETL and DI technologies
- Experience working with Talend Big Data
- 3 years working with complex development projects
- Data warehouse or data mart analysis and design experience
- Practical knowledge and experience in Hadoop related
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Account Management | Customer Relationships | Gaming | Communication | Clients | Online | slots| KPIs
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Customer Service Agent (Swedish)
- Customer Support Agent (German)
- Head of Operations/Head of Customer Operations (UK)
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Real – Time CRM Executive
- Management Accountant
- Content Operations Manager
- Brand and Production Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Payroll Executive
- Webmaster (Mid Weight)
- SEO Outreach Executive
- DW Developer
- IT Project Manager (Digital)
- Audit Trainee
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Reporting Developer
- Customer Journey Optimisation Executive
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior