Water Hygiene Engineer
My Client currently has an excellent opportunity for a Water treatment engineer based from Hertfordshire or close by surrounding counties, requiring regular visits to head offices in Welwyn Garden City.
National coverage on occasions required, but 75% of the time at least within the South East.
The role will include where trained, or training be provided to cover;
, Water Temperature Monitoring to HSG274 part 2
, Cold Water Tank Cleans
, Water Sampling of hot and cold systems
, Water sampling from heating and chilled systems.
, Chemical dosing into heating and chilled systems
, Assisting with evaporative cooling system cleaning
, Other remedial works relating to water treatment and hygiene as required.
Starting as soon as possible.
Max salary 23k depending on experience.
Must have a full clean driving licence.
Smart Phone, Van and company clothing and PPE provided within the role.
25 days annual leave not including bank holidays.
Good opportunities for progression within a growing company.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Air Conditioning Engineer - London
- Vehicle Technician
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Redruth
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Plymouth
- White Goods Engineer - Paisley
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- Transport Refrigeration Engineer - Devon
- Transport Refrigeration Engineer - Reading
- White Goods Engineer - Kilmarnock
- Transport Refrigeration Engineer - London
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Asbestos Surveyor - Hertfordshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester - Nottingham
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester - Newark
- Asbestos Surveyor - Swindon
- Asbestos Surveyor - Bristol
- Branch Assistant Technician - Bristol