Male Support Worker - Littleover
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Male Support Worker to work in a residential school based in Littleover, Derby.
The role is to support pupils with autism in an educational environment.
The school is committed to developing understanding and confidence within all its pupils and so are seeking a support worker with previous experience supporting children with autism to contribute to their dedicated, supportive team.
● Contribute to the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of Children and Young People.
● Manages the well-being and behaviour of Children and Young People ensuring any significant behavioural or physical occurrences are promptly addressed and reported, referring to a senior member of staff as appropriate.
● Assists senior staff with the compilation & recording of care and learning plans.
Prepares incident and other reports and updates daily records and logs as required,
● Maintains professional relationships whilst developing a good rapport with students, pupils, colleagues, visitors and other stakeholders.
● Through own professional behaviour, including adhering to policies and procedures, contributes to the maintenance of safety, security and confidentiality standards.
● Due to the nature of this position they require male support workers only
● Some experience working with autism, mental health and challenging behaviour is essential
● The car driver is essential
The position is full time and permanent and will include working on the shift pattern, this will involve some weekends.
Salary: £23,000.00 per Annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from OurTeam
- Support Worker - Canterbury
- Senior Support Worker - Greater Manchester
- MAC Operative
- Facilities Events Operative
- Support Worker - Hereford
- 2nd to 3rd Line Support Engineer
- 2nd to 3rd Level Technical Consultant
- Facilities Coordinator
- Female Support Worker - Farnborough
- Senior Support Worker - York
- Principal Infrastructure Engineer
- Principal Drainage Engineer
- Deputy Manager - Wembley
- Electrical Projects Manager
- Driver (6.5T Truck)
- Property Manager
- Credit Controller