IT Technician - IT Support Engineer - 1st - 2nd Line - Network
IT Service Desk - IT Help Desk - PC Technical Support - 1st / 2nd Line Engineer - IT Technician - PC Support - IT Support - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract sought for an Established and Leading Secondary School based Redhill, Surrey paying £24,642 + Company Benefits and plenty of career progression.
This IT Service Desk - IT Help Desk - PC Technical Support - First / Second Line Support Engineer - PC & Server Service Desk - PC Support - IT Support should have experience covering Active Directory, PC Imaging, DNS, DHCP, Updates, Anti-Virus etc.
- IT Technician tasked with working to maintain and develop the IT Network and systems
- General technical support and troubleshooting of software and hardware issues across the whole school
- 1st / 2nd Line Engineer will contribute to maintain specific systems which may include Network Printing, Windows Updates, Anti-Virus and Windows Deployment
- Managing MAC suites
- Maintaining the LAN structure including VLANs, switches and cables
What I'm Looking For:
- Experience in a SLA driven IT Support role
- Exceptional customer service skills together with good PC and IT experience covering resolving alerts, incidents and service requests with1st / 2nd line expertise within the service level agreement
- Support Engineer will have good server/infrastructure experience
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Support Engineer will have a good understanding of the following:
- LAN Management
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory
The role is based in Redhill, Surrey and is looking to reward this IT Service Desk - IT Help Desk - PC Technical Support - 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - PC Support - IT Support a salary of up to £24,642 + Company Benefits that include pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and excellent career progression!!! This is a 12 Month FTC with strong potential to beocme Permanent thereafter.
We are currently recruiting for the IT Technician - Senior IT Technician - IT Support Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £24000 - £24642 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-07-11 07:00:30 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- ITIL Service Management Analyst – ITIL Service Desk Management
- IT Service Manager – IT Operations Manager
- Support Technician - Desktop - Service Desk - Windows - PCs
- Support Analyst - Sales Support - Admin - Excel - Data Entry
- Systems Support Engineer - Hyper-V - Azure - Exchange - Senior
- Systems Support Engineer
- SQL Database Administrator – SAP
- IT Support Technician – Onsite Engineer - AD - Windows - PC
- IT Solutions Architect - Solutions Infrastructure Architect
- Applications Architect
- Service Operations Engineer - Contract
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- Technical Lead - Senior Java Developer - Spring - Java - OO
- DATA ARCHITECT
- 1st LINE / SERVICE DESK ENGINEER - VMware / Backup
- SECURITY OPERATIONS ANALYST – QUALITY ENGINEER
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - ITIL
- OPERATIONS SUPPORT ENGINEER - SCCM / HYPER-V / CISCO
- 1st LINE SUPPORT – VMware / VEEAM Backup - CONTRACT
- INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER – ISO27001