Gaming Analyst | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Gaming Analyst for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector, to work from their base in either Gibraltar.
The successful Gaming Analyst will join the company as part of the integral Business Intelligence team, and support them in implementation of new initiatives.
Gaming Analyst Responsibilities:
As the Gaming Analyst reporting to the Senior GA, and working proactively with other Analytics, BI, and Marketing teams, you will:
- Perform uplift analysis on above the line (ATL) campaigns using standardized methods and translate the findings
- Proactively seek out relationships with key stakeholders in order to understand objectives and how gaming analytics can best support them
- Prototype reports as defined by business stakeholders
- Identify new ways of looking at the data or problems and present the new approaches and outputs effectively, with meaningful commentary
- Educate users to appreciate meaningful data and use this to drive the business forward, seeing data as an asset
Gaming Analyst Requirements:
- A degree in a subject with a strong analytical bias
- Strong skills in using SQL to manipulate, segment, and analyse customer data
- Solid knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc.
- Excellent skills in Excel, particularly in using cubes and creating powerful graphs
- Strong background in Data Analytics and Insight
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies.
They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: SQL, Data Analytics, Analysis, Gaming, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, Analysis
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Case Manager – Debt Management
- Accounts Assistant
- Change Analyst
- Payroll Executive
- Personal Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Audit Trainee
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Content Operations Manager
- Gaming Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Management Accountant
- Broker Assistant
- Senior Casino CRM Lead
- Back-End Business Analyst