Copywriter (Junior) | Salary competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Junior Copywriter for a leading online company based in Gibraltar.
The Junior Copywriter will be part of a team of specialist highly skilled Copywriters who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand content for onsite promotional campaign marketing, news/editorial coverage, media, PR, blog, social, SEO, advertorial, CRM and VIP activity.
Junior Copywriter Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing through to final production, including research, planning and concept creation for all online and offline marketing activities.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production.
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver high quality customer experiences through marketing communications.
- Quality check and proof all personal copywriting and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired standards and brand guidelines.
- Review and proof (Inc.
sign off) all Editorial related deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP.
- Follow and deliver best practice Copywriting / Brand tone of voice methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of copy consistency and customer centricity.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s).
Junior Copywriter Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates preferable.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming.
- Proven personal communication skills (written, verbal and presentational).
- Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Keen interest in sports & gaming (online).
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging promotional messaging.
- Understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media.
- Good communications skills (written, verbal and presentational).
Please get in touch for the full job specification.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Case Manager – Debt Management
- Accounts Assistant
- Change Analyst
- Payroll Executive
- Personal Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Audit Trainee
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Content Operations Manager
- Gaming Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Management Accountant
- Broker Assistant
- Senior Casino CRM Lead
- Back-End Business Analyst