Commis Chef - Ludlow Shropshire
Commis Chef - Ludlow Shropshire
Salary up to £17Kp.a (with live-in option)
Key Words : Commis Chef, Line Cook, Entry Level Kitchen Staff
Set in beautiful countryside, our client is expanding and are recruiting an exciting Commis Chef role.
You will be working alongside an established kitchen staff in a luxurious, indulgent hotel, serving the very best food to guests and residents.
A commis chef is required to join the current team of 8 chefs to assist in all sections of the kitchen to prepare and to cook cold and hot meals.
Some washing up will be involved during busy periods.
Must also assist in cleaning down the kitchen every day alongside the other chefs and kitchen porter.
Shifts are predominantly split shifts working 5 days over a 7 day period.
There is also the option to live in.
The candidate should have basic knife skills and be aware of basic food hygiene practices.
A food hygiene certificate would be advantageous but not essential.
You will also have some experience in a commercial kitchen.
You will be an excellent team player and enjoy a fast paced environment.
You will also have basic knife skills and be familiar with food hygiene practices.
You should have some experience in a commercial kitchen.
Key Words - commis chef, line cook, like chef
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within Th
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000 Per Annum
- Location: Ludlow
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Catherine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CME/D/038788
- Posted: 2018-07-12 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Account Manager - London and the South East
- Paraplanner - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- Independent Financial Adviser - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London
- Commercial Account Manager (Digital Video Media) - London
- Project Manager (IT, Insurance, Legal) - Manchester