HGV Technician - Worksop
HGV Technician - Worksop
ESTABLISHED IN 1983, OUR CLIENT IS THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT SCANIA DEALER IN EUROPE SERVING THE MIDLANDS AND SOUTH WALES FROM ITS 20 OPERATING LOCATIONS INCLUDING 18 DEALER POINTS LOCATED AT ACROSS THE UK.
OUR CLIENT PRIDES THEMSELVES IN DEVELOPING AND SUPPORTING THEIR PEOPLE TO DELIVER FIRST CLASS SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.
The successful candidate will be experienced HGV Technician responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
The work pattern is Monday to Friday : Alternate shifts 6.00am : 2.00pm/ 2.00pm : 10.00om (inclusive of 30 minutes paid break).
Also 1 in 2 Saturdays paid at time and a half overtime rate
You will carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard, Diagnose and rectify all types of faults, Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises and ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully.
You will liaise with parts department to attain parts and ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
Our client is looking for a HGV Technician who works efficiently and to a high standard while maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
You will be expected to maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses as required.
Our client is looking for someone who is professional, flexible and reliable, able to work within guidelines and work under pressure.
You will actively seek out solutions to problems and work as part of a team.
You will have good communication skills and excellent customer care skills.
Requirements for HGV Technician: Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles, Previous Scania experience ideal however not essential, Current driving licence, LGV/HGV licence, ADR
Additional Resources a
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 27000 Per Annum
- Location: Worksop
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/036979
- Posted: 2018-07-12 15:34:38 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Software Developer - Basingstoke (Hampshire)
- Junior Software Engineer - Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Senior Inspector / Wirer - Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Luton
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Senior Civil Engineer - King?s Lynn
- Lead User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- Head of User Research, Media (Remote working) - London
- IT Project Portfolio Manager (Insurance/Partnership/Legal) - Manchester
- Event Sales Executive - Hertford
- Sales Manager - Hertford
- Media Sales Executive - Hertford
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer - Manchester
- Sales Support Specialist - Saffron Walden, Essex
- PODIATRISTS/FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS - VARIOUS UK LOCATIONS
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) LAWYER REQ WITH LIFE SCIENCE / PHARMA BACKGROUND - LONDON
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Solicitor - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - BIRMINGHAM, WITNEY, ST ALBANS AND NEWBURY