Release Analyst - Release & Change Analyst
Release Analyst - Release & Configuration Analyst - Release & Change Analyst - Software Release Analyst - LAN /WAN - Wifi - Networking - ITIL- ISO20000 is required for a market leading Network Specialist organisation based close to Redhill, Surrey.
Competitive Salary +Excellent company benefits.
My client provides both the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating and implementing high capacity broadband networks.
They are currently seeking a Release Analyst - Release & Change Analyst who will support the Release Manager to ensure that all Release Management lifecycle functions, including scheduling, coordinating and deployment of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware/software and firmware upgrades and patches to ensure a robust and auditable process controls deployment into production.
I am looking for a Release Analyst - Release & Configuration Analyst - Release & Change Analyst who has the following experience:
- Release Management experience.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and Wifi networking
- Advance Excel skills
- ISO20000 awareness
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise a varied and complex workload
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver to timescales, remain decisive and resilient
- Adept at analysing and resolving problems
- Attention to detail, observation, listening skills, and persistence
- Experience of working with BMC Remedy ITSM tool
- Previous experience working within a service provider company
- Support the administration of the IT Release Calendar
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Support Release readiness reviews
- Work with the SACM / Knowledge manager to ensure that the CMDB is accurate with the revised release information
- Support the creation of Release run-books and implementation plans, liaising with technical teams
- Producing Release reporting statistics to support the account management
- Support the Release requirements through the CAB process
So, if you are an experienced Release Analyst - Release & Configuration Analyst- Release & Change Analyst who comes from a solid release management background.
I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this release management experience, my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a competitive salary and Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Healthcare + Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Release Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-07-12 16:13:18 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- ITIL Service Management Analyst – ITIL Service Desk Management
- IT Service Manager – IT Operations Manager
- Support Technician - Desktop - Service Desk - Windows - PCs
- Support Analyst - Sales Support - Admin - Excel - Data Entry
- Systems Support Engineer - Hyper-V - Azure - Exchange - Senior
- Systems Support Engineer
- SQL Database Administrator – SAP
- IT Support Technician – Onsite Engineer - AD - Windows - PC
- IT Solutions Architect - Solutions Infrastructure Architect
- Applications Architect
- Service Operations Engineer - Contract
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- Technical Lead - Senior Java Developer - Spring - Java - OO
- DATA ARCHITECT
- 1st LINE / SERVICE DESK ENGINEER - VMware / Backup
- SECURITY OPERATIONS ANALYST – QUALITY ENGINEER
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - ITIL
- OPERATIONS SUPPORT ENGINEER - SCCM / HYPER-V / CISCO
- 1st LINE SUPPORT – VMware / VEEAM Backup - CONTRACT
- INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER – ISO27001