HVAC Project Manager - London
The right candidate will deal with the day to day running of the project:
ATTENDING SITE MEETINGS.
ISSUEING RAM's AND DEALING WITH ALL SITE HEALTH & SAFETY ISSUES AND RUNNING TOOL BOX TALKS.
PROCURING LABOUR RESCOURCES AND RUNNING SUB-CONTRACTORS.
CONTROL OF SUB-CONTRACTORS APPLICATIONS AND SIGN OFF.
ORDERING OF MATERAILS AND MONITERING DELIVERIES.
WORKING TO BUDGETS AND MONTHLY FINANCIAL REPORTING TO THE TEAM.
WORKING WITH CONSULTANTS AND CLIENTS TEAM.
MEETING DEADLINES AND DELIVERY OF THE PROJECT THROUGHT THE BUILD.
INSURING ACCURATE MARKING UP OF BUILTS FOR O&M'S.
WEEKLY WORK STANDARD & QUALITY INSPECTIONS.
REPORTING TO COMPANY DIRECTORS.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- CAP Certified Powered Access / Plant Engineer - Middlesex
- Fire Alarm Estimator
- CAP Certified Powered Access / Plant Engineer - Essex/Enfield
- Mobile Crane Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Fire And Security Engineer - Oxford
- Trainee Vehicle Technician
- Refrigeration Field Service Engineer
- Labeling/Packaging Machinery Service Engineer - Milton Keynes
- Fire And Security Engineer - South Wales
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Hot Tub Engineer/Technician - Wiltshire
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Packaging Machinery Field Service Engineer - Worcestershire
- Packaging Machinery Field Service Engineer - Nottingham
- Telematics/Auto Electricians Wanted Nationwide - £20K - £25K
- Dental Equipment Engineer Wanted In London & Surrounding - £30K
- Audio Visual Systems Designer - Surrey - £35,000
- Medical X-Ray Engineer - Home Counties - Up £35K + Car
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £24K