Digital Designers (Junior and Senior)
Digital Designers (Junior and Senior) | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Relocation covered, Bonus & Pension | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit experienced Digital Designers (Junior and Senior) to join a high profile & fast growing company in Gibraltar.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates in the UK / EU.
Digital Designer (Junior and Senior) Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Produce high quality design work for online & offline marketing activities
- Create & deliver strong, dynamic content from conception through to final production.
- Research, brainstorm & create concepts in collaboration with the design, editorial & web content teams & relevant clients/ stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
- Work with internal teams & third parties to develop concepts & ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites & in marketing communications.
- Create & maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS (content management system) according to the relevant requirements brief.
- Quality check & proof all personal design & production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, & achieves the desired design standards & brand guidelines.
Assist with proofing the design production of the junior members of the team.
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction & brand guidelines
- Ensure effective maintenance of creative content on client websites & retaining an overall awareness of all ongoing projects ensuring all design work is optimized for best practice
- The Senior Digital design will act as a mentor & support junior members of the design team
- Review digital design requests ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, & ensuring high standards of work
- Review & proof (Inc.
sign off) digital design deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines & regulatory frameworks
- Support senior managers & production team to plan & schedule resources based on availability & suitability for optimum production.
Digital Designer (Junior and Senior) Requirements:
- (Senior designer) experience working in a design studio or creative agency at senior level.
- Educated in web design, graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications.
- Master of Adobe Photoshop & illustrator, able to produce production-ready assets for developers.
- Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects).
- Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design & Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS & Android.
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
- Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing (beneficial)
- Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline & online media
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
DESIGN | DIGITAL | WEB DESIGN | GRAPHIC DESIGN | WEB | MOBILE | ADOBE | PHOTOSHOP | RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN| iOS| ANDROID | GRAPHICS | 3DS MAX| 4D CINEMA| BRAND| ARTWORK| BRAND GUIDELINES |
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Customer Service Agent (Swedish)
- Customer Support Agent (German)
- Head of Operations/Head of Customer Operations (UK)
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Real – Time CRM Executive
- Management Accountant
- Content Operations Manager
- Brand and Production Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Payroll Executive
- Webmaster (Mid Weight)
- SEO Outreach Executive
- DW Developer
- IT Project Manager (Digital)
- Audit Trainee
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Reporting Developer
- Customer Journey Optimisation Executive
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior