Patent Analyst - Godmanchester
Patent Analyst - Godmanchester
Salary : Circa £35k + Health and Dental care + Life Assurance + Pension + 27days Holidays
Contract : 1 year fixed term contract
The company are a leading firm who provides complementary expertise and knowledge to accelerate the translation of research into products.
Our client has an interest in a huge range of novel technologies and actively works with partners to develop the potential for these technologies into marketable solutions.
Our client is looking to recruit a bright, versatile Patent Analyst with excellent interpersonal skills, to undertake a temporary 12 month assignment.
Working within the clients IP team, you will support their 100 strong interdisciplinary research team which has world-class expertise in physics, chemistry, engineering, micro-electronics, materials and life-sciences.
The client currently has a portfolio of nearly 400 patent families in a broad range of countries and has recently ramped up its filing activity to keep in-line with its fast-paced innovative R&D.
The company are the European Research Centre for Sumitomo Chemical, and their team are currently working on a wide range of exciting research topics including: FlexOLED, Organic Photodiodes for x-ray and sensors, Organic Electronics, Bio-Sensors, Energy Harvesting and Storage, as well as OLED Lighting, at levels ranging from fundamental understanding to optimising materials and devices for market applications.
Skills and Experience
The client will consider a range of technical backgrounds for this position and would like to hear from applicants who can offer either;
Experience working as a Patent Analyst in an Intellectual Property organisation
An MSc in Intellectual Property, coupled with a first degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science or Engineering
An MSc or PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science or Engineering with a clear understanding and experie
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000 Per Annum
- Location: Godmanchester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/039011
- Posted: 2018-08-10 08:46:05 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Solicitor - Family Law - Guildford
- Paralegal- Family Law - Henley
- Solicitor - Family Law - Basingstoke
- Head of Taxation - London
- Senior Accountant - London
- Sous Chef - Northamptonshire
- Children's Home Registered Manager - Colchester
- PROJECT ENGINEERS - LONDON
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Homag/Weeke CNC Wood Machinist/Programmer - Liverpool Merseyside
- GRP FINISHER (Glass-reinforced plastic) - Poole, Dorset
- GRP LAMINATOR (Glass-reinforced plastic) - Poole, Dorset
- Quality Engineer Team Leader - Wellham Green
- Quality Engineer - Wellham Green
- Digital PR Executive - Headingley, Leeds
- Experienced Civil Engineer (Drainage and Infrastructure Design) - Essex (Wakes Colne)
- Bookkeeper - Derby
- Senior Sous Chef - Marlow-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire
- Junior Sous Chef - Marlow-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Chef De Partie - Marlow-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire