Patent Analyst - Godmanchester
Patent Analyst - Godmanchester
Salary : Circa £35k + Health and Dental care + Life Assurance + Pension + 27days Holidays
Contract : 1 year fixed term contract
The company are a leading firm who provides complementary expertise and knowledge to accelerate the translation of research into products.
Our client has an interest in a huge range of novel technologies and actively works with partners to develop the potential for these technologies into marketable solutions.
Our client is looking to recruit a bright, versatile Patent Analyst with excellent interpersonal skills, to undertake a temporary 12 month assignment.
Working within the clients IP team, you will support their 100 strong interdisciplinary research team which has world-class expertise in physics, chemistry, engineering, micro-electronics, materials and life-sciences.
The client currently has a portfolio of nearly 400 patent families in a broad range of countries and has recently ramped up its filing activity to keep in-line with its fast-paced innovative R&D.
The company are the European Research Centre for Sumitomo Chemical, and their team are currently working on a wide range of exciting research topics including: FlexOLED, Organic Photodiodes for x-ray and sensors, Organic Electronics, Bio-Sensors, Energy Harvesting and Storage, as well as OLED Lighting, at levels ranging from fundamental understanding to optimising materials and devices for market applications.
Skills and Experience
The client will consider a range of technical backgrounds for this position and would like to hear from applicants who can offer either;
Experience working as a Patent Analyst in an Intellectual Property organisation
An MSc in Intellectual Property, coupled with a first degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science or Engineering
An MSc or PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science or Engineering with a clear understanding and experie
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000 Per Annum
- Location: Godmanchester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/039011
- Posted: 2018-08-10 08:46:05 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Part Time HR Administrator - Ipswich
- Industrial Door / Roller Shutter Engineer - London and South East Region
- 2nd Chef / Sous Chef - Gloucestershire / Cheltenham
- Night Porter - Gloucester
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Beccles, Suffolk
- Telesales Business Developer - Ipswich
- Engineer - Refreshment Solutions - Ipswich
- Audio Visual Installation Engineer - Surrey/ London
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Occupational Health Advisor (30 hours a week) - Southampton
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Residential & Commercial Property Lawyer - Full or Part Time - Fordingbridge, Hampshire
- Property Lawyer - Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Residential Conveyancing Property Lawyer - Full or Part Time - Fordingbridge or Salisbury
- Account Manager - Print & Digital - Dalston, London
- Quality Manager Asbestos - Northampton
- Asbestos Bulk Analyst - Northampton
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester