Our client offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform and has received numerous accolades for its technology and has been identified as one of the fastest growing companies.
Based in Dublin, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, industry leading company and contribute to the successful expansion of their customer base across Europe and Middle East Africa.
The role of the Implementation Consultant is to manage the end to end process from point of sale, through to launch to ensure customers are successfully deployed on their chosen platform.
The role has three core elements to it:
1. Project Manager, ensuring the delivery of the project on time and to budget
2. Technical implementer, to install and configure the system to the customers’ requirements as well as to train them on how to use the system
3. Consultant, to ensure customer objectives are met including understanding their sales process and our best practices are shared
● Support sales pricing estimates, write Statement of Work documents and deliver the implementation approach story during the sales cycle to help win deals.
● Ensure a smooth handover from Sales into implementation to kick off the project successfully based on what is already known about the customer requirements, focusing on success metrics and return on investment for the customer.
● Create and maintain a project plan to ensure the on-time and to-budget delivery of the project according to the services days sold
● Manage steering committees with senior stakeholders on the project
● Run regular updates with the customer to manage the relationship, expectations as well as keep them engaged and focused on achieving the end result.
Deal with any issues immediately, documenting and managing any risks and issues effectively to avoid escalations
● Coordinate and manage all customer meetings to confirm the objectives, analyse the customer sales process through a discovery workshop and document agreed final processes for the customer to follow, configuring the system according to the required workflow
● Be an expert in the best practices of sales acceleration and inside sales to advise the customer managers, executives as well as end users (training provided) throughout the project
● Be an expert in the platform to install and configure the platform as well as provide all technical support and expertise throughout the project
● Provide the Administrator, Manager and End user training to ensure maximum adoption of the platform
● Ensure the successful adoption of the platform before closing the project and handing over to Support and Customer Success.
Document the metrics achieved from initial go live and present recommendations for the Customer Success team to continue with.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
● Strong knowledge of sales operations, processes, metrics, and management techniques
● Ability to run workshops and gather requirements whilst offering advice and guidance on the best approach to achieve the defined customer objectives
● Experience using/implementing SalesForce.com or Microsoft Dynamics
● Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical system issues and their impact upon the underlying business process, resulting in quick resolution to high impact problems
● Strong project management experience with a keen attention to detail while not losing sight of the big picture
● Experience of delivering training, remotely and onsite
● Certification in SalesForce and/or Microsoft Dynamics
● Experience of SAAS software implementations
● Experience with telephony systems
● Sales Background, or experience of working in a sales environment, especially inside sales or selling in a call centre environment
● Experience of providing services pricing, writing Statement of Work documents and working to utilisation targets
● Fluent in one or more European languages
Salary: €50000 - €70000 per annum
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from OurTeam
- Team Leader - Blackpool
- Team Leader - Sleaford
- Support Worker - Selby
- Property Account Handler
- RMN Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Community Outreach Worker - Salford
- Community Outreach Worker - Stockport
- Support Worker - Kegworth
- Support Worker - Altrincham
- Payroll Officer
- Electronic Security Systems Installation and Maintenance Engineer
- Senior Support Worker - Greater Manchester
- MAC Operative