Diecaster - Andover, Hampshire
Diecaster - Andover, Hampshire
Salary/Benefits: Competitive dependent on experience
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays paid at time and a third.
Overtime is paid at time and a half on hours worked over 38.
Hours are flexible to be worked between 7am : 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our client has traded as a foundry, principally engaged in the manufacture of aluminium and zinc, gravity and high pressure die castings in the UK since in 1947.
Due to their continuous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for Diecaster to join their team in Andover, Hampshire.
To produce gravity and pressure diecastings in accordance with established procedures, meeting the quality and quantity standards specified by the Company, to satisfy customer orders.
The diecaster is responsible for carrying out visual inspection of the castings produced, and recording findings on the casting check sheet, observing information highlighted on the casting set-up sheet.
To set diecasting tooling on machines ready for production.
To keep their work area clean & tidy.
If there is insufficient diecasting work or production priorities elsewhere, or during machine breakdowns, the Diecaster may be required to assist with the work of other production departments.
The Diecaster must adhere to the works rules.
COSHH & Health & Safety
The Diecaster should be fully aware of the Company's COSHH and Health & Safety policy, and ensure that it is complied with.
Above all, they should practice all sensible safety precautions and make full use of protective ear & eyewear & footwear provided.
The Diecaster will view all castings produced and segregate scrap castings from good production and record the quantity scrapped.
Only good production parts are to be passed to the next operation for trimming.
The Diecaster will be responsible for the production of Castings to the accepted quality standards.
Should they find that they
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Very Competitive
- Location: Andover
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/039022
- Posted: 2018-08-10 08:57:00 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Solicitor - Family Law - Guildford
- Paralegal- Family Law - Henley
- Solicitor - Family Law - Basingstoke
- Head of Taxation - London
- Senior Accountant - London
- Sous Chef - Northamptonshire
- Children's Home Registered Manager - Colchester
- PROJECT ENGINEERS - LONDON
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Homag/Weeke CNC Wood Machinist/Programmer - Liverpool Merseyside
- GRP FINISHER (Glass-reinforced plastic) - Poole, Dorset
- GRP LAMINATOR (Glass-reinforced plastic) - Poole, Dorset
- Quality Engineer Team Leader - Wellham Green
- Quality Engineer - Wellham Green
- Digital PR Executive - Headingley, Leeds
- Experienced Civil Engineer (Drainage and Infrastructure Design) - Essex (Wakes Colne)
- Bookkeeper - Derby
- Senior Sous Chef - Marlow-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire
- Junior Sous Chef - Marlow-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Chef De Partie - Marlow-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire