NC Machines Operators - Andover, Hampshire
CNC Machines Operators - Andover, Hampshire
Salary/Benefits: Competitive dependent on experience
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays paid at time and a third.
Overtime is paid at time and a half on hours worked over 38.
Hours are flexible to be worked between 7am : 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our client has traded as a foundry, principally engaged in the manufacture of aluminium and zinc, gravity and high pressure die castings in the UK since in 1947.
Due to their continuous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for 3 CNC Machines Operators to join their team in Andover, Hampshire.
To machine castings to Customers' specifications and drawings and satisfy customer orders.
The machinist is responsible for carrying out gauge checks and recording findings periodically as detailed on the job's route sheet and gauging sheet.
If necessary there may be a requirement to carry out other operations such as benchwork, trimming or assembly while awaiting machine cycles to complete.
If there is insufficient work in the machining department or production priorities elsewhere, the machinist may be required to assist with the work of other production departments.
The Machinist must adhere to the Works Rules.
COSHH & Health & Safety
The Machinist should be fully aware of COSHH and Health & Safety at work policy, and ensure that it is complied with.
The Machinist should keep their machine and working area clean and tidy at all times and ensure that Health & Safety risk factors are eliminated.
Allowances for cleaning periods are included into the piece rates.
Gauging and manual work are included in the measured time.
The Machinist will be responsible for the production of Castings to the accepted quality standards.
Should they find that they cannot maintain the standards, they should consult the Machining Supervisor.
They are responsible for inspecting both their own work, and the quality o
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Very Competitive
- Location: Andover
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/039021
- Posted: 2018-08-10 08:59:26 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Part Time HR Administrator - Ipswich
- Industrial Door / Roller Shutter Engineer - London and South East Region
- 2nd Chef / Sous Chef - Gloucestershire / Cheltenham
- Night Porter - Gloucester
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Beccles, Suffolk
- Telesales Business Developer - Ipswich
- Engineer - Refreshment Solutions - Ipswich
- Audio Visual Installation Engineer - Surrey/ London
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Occupational Health Advisor (30 hours a week) - Southampton
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Residential & Commercial Property Lawyer - Full or Part Time - Fordingbridge, Hampshire
- Property Lawyer - Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Residential Conveyancing Property Lawyer - Full or Part Time - Fordingbridge or Salisbury
- Account Manager - Print & Digital - Dalston, London
- Quality Manager Asbestos - Northampton
- Asbestos Bulk Analyst - Northampton
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester