Entry Level Software Tester - Application Support
Entry Level Tester - Junior Tester - Software Tester - Application Support - User Support - Software Testing - Manual, UAT, functional testing skills currently required by my well-known industry leader and International client based in Haywards Heath - Paying up to £20k + Bens + great career potential.
My client is currently looking for an entry-level Software Tester - Junior Software Tester to work within the existing team of Business Analyst's on the ongoing development and support of key operational applications for the industry division. My clients' product is the main operational process and manages the inspection and audit process from client contract entry right through to invoicing and payroll.
The system is rolled out across 50 countries globally and has approximately 1000 office-based users.
- Assist in the ongoing testing and support of their core Global management systems.
- Gather requirements definitions, progressing these through to written documents that form the basis of ongoing development requirements.
- Liaison with offshore Software Supplier on a day to day basis
- Will support end users via telephone and e-mail and perform initial application support.
- Record track, and document all actions are taken to resolve issues
- Prepare software Release notes and update training materials as required
- Recently completed an NVQ / BTECH Course in IT
- Interest in Software Testing and Application Support
- Ideally some knowledge of .net
- Knowledge of MS SQL - produce data extracts and on-demand reporting
My client is looking for a recent college lever who is interested in IT and is looking for an entry level role where you can enhance your IT knowledge and put them into real-world situations.
My client is based in Haywards Heath within walking distance of the railway station and is looking to reward this entry level Tester - Entry Level Software Tester a salary of between £17,000 - £20,000 + a good benefits package, along with personal and career development.
If you are looking to develop your IT career and move into a Software Tester and Application Support role then I may have the role for you, please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £20000 per annum + Excellent Career Potential
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-08-10 10:20:38 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Helpdesk Consultant - App Support - RDBMS - SQL - Linux - UNIX
- Lead Support Analyst - Application Support - ITIL - Helpdesk
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Systems Administrator – Microsoft Server Systems Admin
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Data Engineer - Cloud Platform Data Engineer - Big Data
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud Senior DevOps Engineer
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- Java Developer - Analyst Programmer - Java - SQL - Developer
- DevOps Engineer - LAMP - Cloud - AWS - Networking - Senior
- Data Engineer – Data Warehouse - BI - Amazon - Python - SQL
- 1st /2nd Line Engineer – Service Desk Engineer - Contract
- IT Support Engineer - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
- Big Data Engineer – Google Cloud - BI - SQL - Python - Scripts
- Systems Support Engineer - Microsoft Systems Support
- Lead Application Support Analyst - Senior Support Team Lead
- Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line - Citrix - VMware - SAN
- Cisco Network Engineer - Deployment Engineer - Palo Alto - WAN
- Lead Java Developer - Software Engineer - Spring - Java - JSP
- Risk & Compliance Officer - Audits - ISO - Security - Risks