Network Technical Design Architect - Network TDA
Network TDA - Network Technical Design Architect - Technical Design Architect - TDA - Cisco - Routing - Switching - Firewalls - Juniper - Load Balancing - F5 - Palo Alto - Senior -Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Company Bens required by my large rapidly expanding IT Services Provider based close to Glasgow.
My client is a well-established, expanding and innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry-leading technology vendors.
They are currently seeking a Network TDA - Network Technical Design Architect for a Glasgow based role where you will be responsible for designing fit for purpose Network Solutions to support the business objectives set by my Client and its extensive customer base.
Reporting to the Technical Director, The Senior Network TDA is responsible for designing fit for purpose network solutions to support the business objectives and its extensive customer base.
Network TDA's are required to collaborate with business stakeholders and customer representatives to understand and translate business requirements, into appropriate technical solutions to meet both business and commercial needs.
- Large Scale Network Architecture experience
- Network Design experience
- Hands-on Engineering skills in a collapsed IP/MPLS networks
- Documentation production
- Routing & Switching (Cisco or Juniper)
- Firewall Solutions i.e.
Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Juniper
- Load Balancing (F5)
- Experience with PPP, CHAP, and Radius Authentication
- Cisco Accreditations and possess a combination of the following:
- CCNA / CCDA / CCNP / CCDP
- Cisco CCIE or JNCIP / JNCIE
- CCSA / CCSE
- WAN (MPLS, CPE & Exchange design)
- Team player with excellent customer facing skills
- Exposure to Cisco Wireless, Avaya CM, Cisco UC, Lync & Lync Enterprise Voice
So, if you are an experienced Network TDA - Network Technical Design Architect I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of Firewall Solutions and Load Balancing (F5) experience, my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a competitive Salary + Car Allowance as well excellent benefits package and plenty of career progression!.
My client are based close to Glasgow.
We are currently recruiting for this Network TDA - Network Technical Design Architect with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive+ Car Allowance
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-08-10 11:28:38 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Helpdesk Consultant - App Support - RDBMS - SQL - Linux - UNIX
- Lead Support Analyst - Application Support - ITIL - Helpdesk
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Systems Administrator – Microsoft Server Systems Admin
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Data Engineer - Cloud Platform Data Engineer - Big Data
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud Senior DevOps Engineer
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- Java Developer - Analyst Programmer - Java - SQL - Developer
- DevOps Engineer - LAMP - Cloud - AWS - Networking - Senior
- Data Engineer – Data Warehouse - BI - Amazon - Python - SQL
- 1st /2nd Line Engineer – Service Desk Engineer - Contract
- IT Support Engineer - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
- Big Data Engineer – Google Cloud - BI - SQL - Python - Scripts
- Systems Support Engineer - Microsoft Systems Support
- Lead Application Support Analyst - Senior Support Team Lead
- Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line - Citrix - VMware - SAN
- Cisco Network Engineer - Deployment Engineer - Palo Alto - WAN
- Lead Java Developer - Software Engineer - Spring - Java - JSP
- Risk & Compliance Officer - Audits - ISO - Security - Risks