Systems Support Engineer
Systems Support Engineer - Operations Systems Support - Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Consultant - IT Server Support - Windows Server - ITIL - Office 365 - Remote Access - VPN - Anti Virus - Networks LAN - WAN - TCP/IP - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits - Redhill - Surrey to work for a market leading Network Specialist organisation based near to the Redhill location.
My client provides both the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating and implementing high capacity broadband networks.
They are currently seeking a Systems Support Engineer to join a faced paced team.
This role will be an internal-customer facing position and will require solid 3rd line IT Infrastructure support skills.
- responsible for the delivery of ITIL based framework of support activities, consisting of request, problem and change management.
This includes the coordination of timely technical solutions and responses, including liaising with third-party support and external contractors; monitoring progress and keeping users appraised of it
- Provide 2rd line IT systems support and administration of applications, servers and networks, ensuring continuity of internal and customer-servicing IT systems and related equipment.
- Perform server patching, maintain backup schedules and run daily checks on server systems infrastructure.
- Participate in the build/deployment of complex server infrastructure solutions, applications and services.
- Experience in IT Server Infrastructure Build/Support.
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Microsoft Office365 Email / Applications
- Anti-virus software - McAfee and Symantec
- Remote Access VPN and Authentication systems
- Storage and Backup Technologies
- Experience of working in ITIL-based support environments
So, if you are an experienced Systems Support Engineer who comes from a solid Windows Server build and support background I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for the above skills, my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary +Excellent Company Benefits + Career Opportunities!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-24 13:05:16 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Helpdesk Consultant - App Support - RDBMS - SQL - Linux - UNIX
- Lead Support Analyst - Application Support - ITIL - Helpdesk
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Systems Administrator – Microsoft Server Systems Admin
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Data Engineer - Cloud Platform Data Engineer - Big Data
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud Senior DevOps Engineer
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- Java Developer - Analyst Programmer - Java - SQL - Developer
- DevOps Engineer - LAMP - Cloud - AWS - Networking - Senior
- Data Engineer – Data Warehouse - BI - Amazon - Python - SQL
- 1st /2nd Line Engineer – Service Desk Engineer - Contract
- IT Support Engineer - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
- Big Data Engineer – Google Cloud - BI - SQL - Python - Scripts
- Systems Support Engineer - Microsoft Systems Support
- Lead Application Support Analyst - Senior Support Team Lead
- Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line - Citrix - VMware - SAN
- Cisco Network Engineer - Deployment Engineer - Palo Alto - WAN
- Lead Java Developer - Software Engineer - Spring - Java - JSP
- Risk & Compliance Officer - Audits - ISO - Security - Risks