Systems Support Engineer - Hyper-V - Azure - Exchange - Senior
Systems Support Engineer - Senior Operations Systems Support - Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Consultant - Network Systems Engineer - Windows Server - SolarWinds - Virtualisation - Hyper-V - Azure - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits - Redhill - Surrey to work for a market leading Network Specialist organisation based near to the Redhill location.
My client provides both the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating and implementing high capacity broadband networks.
They are currently seeking a Senior Operations Systems Support - Systems Support Engineer to be accountable for the running and development of core and customer service assurance platforms.
Responsible for the NOC management platforms including management jump servers
Perform Windows Sever patching, maintain backup schedules and run daily checks on Windows System Infrastructure
Senior Systems Support Engineer will act as the technical lead on service management platform transition
Ensuring all Service Assurance platforms are themselves monitored 24x7x365 with adequate reporting of faults in to the NOC and Service Desk
Significant experience in supporting large scale business IT platforms
Expert knowledge on Windows Server, Active Directory, Terminal Services and Hyper-V
Systems Support Engineer with experience in Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure)
Microsoft Azure (Build and/or Migration from On-Prem)
Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)
So, if you are an experienced Senior Systems Support Engineer - Systems Support Engineer and are fully versed in Virtualisation Technologies I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of Hyper-V and MS Azure experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary + Excellent Company Benefits + Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Senior Systems Support Engineer - Systems Support Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-24 14:07:59 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Systems Engineer - DevOps - Web - LAMP - Docker - AWS - Linux
- Data Engineer – Data Warehouse - Google Cloud - Python - SQL
- Senior Automation Test Engineer- Senior Automation Tester
- Graduate iOS Developer – Junior Developer - Swift - App - iOS
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Administrator
- Integration Architect - Interfaces / Smart Meters – TOGAF, BCS
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Engineer - Network Support Engineer
- Data Architect
- TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – IT
- MI / BI DEVELOPER - MS SQL / SSAS / SSRS
- SQL DBA – SQL / SSRS / SSIS – Stockport – £40,000 - £45,000
- DATA ARCHITECT – TOGAF / ARCHIMATE / DATA MODELLING
- SOC MANAGER - GIAC / GCIH / CISSP
- AZURE CONSULTANT
- DATA ARCHITECT - Data Modelling
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - WINDOWS 10 / AZURE / SCCM / EM+S
- 1st / 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - £25,000 - £28,000