IT Service Manager - IT Operations Manager
IT Service Manager - IT Operations Manager - IT Services Manager - IT Infrastructure Manager - Technical IT Manager - Infrastructure Operations Manager - IT Technology Manager - IT Technical Support Manager - ITIL - Circa £60,000 + Benefits - Close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire Border.
I am seeking an experienced IT Service Manager - IT Operations Manager - IT Services Manager - IT Infrastructure Manager - Technical IT Manager - Infrastructure Operations Manager - IT Technology Manager - IT Technical Support Manager who is ITIL qualified and has a strong technical background.
This person will lead and develop my clients IT multi-sited operations covering, Service Desk, Service Management (including 3rd parties), Networks and Telecoms plus Hosting, Database Admin and Data Centres.
I am seeking someone who is ITIL Certified who has managed large multisite operations with a proven track record of developing and implementing overall IT Service Management and improving operational service Levels (SLA's).
This includes using your ITIL expertise for the development of future strategy, associated change programmes through to business as usual while working within a Lean environment of continuous improvement.
This management role would suit someone with good all-round IT and comms technical experience who is comfortable managing 4 direct reports and a team of 30 IT professionals.
You need to have strong interpersonal skills together with excellent staff management experience with a keen eye for detail while able to plan and direct the future development of your multi-skilled staff and Department.
This is a wide ranging role covering all my clients varied IT service and support functions which will involve engaging with other senior management to influence wider IT Technology.
You will be working within a very modern and progressive environment with demanding business stakeholders but in a special role which will give immense job satisfaction.
The salary is up to £61,600 (depending on experience) plus benefits and a generous pension scheme.
If you are an experienced ITIL Certifed IT Service Manager - IT Operations Manager - IT Services Manager - IT Infrastructure Manager - Technical IT Manager - Infrastructure Operations Manager - IT Technology Manager - IT Technical Support Manager seeking a fresh challenge then this unique opportunity close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire Border could be for you.
Please contact me with your CV for a swift response.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £58000 - £61600 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-24 17:33:40 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Helpdesk Consultant - App Support - RDBMS - SQL - Linux - UNIX
- Lead Support Analyst - Application Support - ITIL - Helpdesk
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Systems Administrator – Microsoft Server Systems Admin
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Data Engineer - Cloud Platform Data Engineer - Big Data
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud Senior DevOps Engineer
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- Java Developer - Analyst Programmer - Java - SQL - Developer
- DevOps Engineer - LAMP - Cloud - AWS - Networking - Senior
- Data Engineer – Data Warehouse - BI - Amazon - Python - SQL
- 1st /2nd Line Engineer – Service Desk Engineer - Contract
- IT Support Engineer - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
- Big Data Engineer – Google Cloud - BI - SQL - Python - Scripts
- Systems Support Engineer - Microsoft Systems Support
- Lead Application Support Analyst - Senior Support Team Lead
- Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line - Citrix - VMware - SAN
- Cisco Network Engineer - Deployment Engineer - Palo Alto - WAN
- Lead Java Developer - Software Engineer - Spring - Java - JSP
- Risk & Compliance Officer - Audits - ISO - Security - Risks