Our client is recruiting an experienced Facilities Operative based in Dublin.
The Events Operative works as part of a facilities team and will be directly accountable for the following typical activities:
● Work with the client events team ensuring all events are successfully supported relating to facilities
● Work with the onsite facilities team to ensure reactive tasks are completed
● Perform conference room furniture set-ups for meetings and events, both on and off-site
● Assist with the physical set up of events including setting up of stages/props/screens etc.
● Regularly work with external contractors, e.g.
cleaning, AV team, production crews and event hosts
● Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at during events and in the day to day running of the office environment
● Assists with the coordination and booking for internal and external events, including working with internal booking systems and Outlook calendar management
● Liaise with the client during the event to proactively action any last minute requests
● Where required, support events at off-site locations close to the office
● Carry out quality audits of all event spaces, furniture and equipment on a regular basis, logging all issues and ensuring actions are completed on time
● Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
● Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
● Ensure completion of daily checks and delivery of committed services and overall client satisfaction Demonstrate responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery
● Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
● Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
● Work with the internal Task system to keep track of all requested Facilities work and close out actions according to SLAs.
● Work as part overall FM team on facilities related tasks including first line fix, post room support, small painting works, replacement of light bulbs and manual handling
● Ad hoc duties from time to time to support the rest of the facilities team
● Experience in a hands-on role working within an events environment and facilities environment
● Events or technical qualification desirable, manual handling training essential
● Outstanding customer service skills and orientation
● Ability to maintain professionalism at all times in stressful situations
● Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
● Proficient in MS Office, and possess excellent written and verbal communication and people skills
● Proficiency in Outlook desirable but not essential
● Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, multinational environment
● Minimum of 1 years in the related role, in particular within a facility, entertainment and customer environment
● Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to the type of works carried out and availability
Salary: €28,000.00 per year.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org