Facilities Technician Electrical
Our client is currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Technician - Electrical in Dublin.
This role will be based on-site with a leading international client and forms a key part of the facilities team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional in a related role, in particular with a facilities and client facing background to join a dynamic and fast paced team.
What this job involves
● Work with the onsite facilities team to ensure planned preventative and reactive tasks are completed within agreed SLA’s
● Ability to understand and make changes to BMS
● Perform first line fix in terms of electrical and power issues
● Regularly work with in partnership with external contractors, e.g.
specialist contractors, cleaning, AV, fit out contractors etc
● Resolve facilities related problems with conference rooms, interior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
● Provides support for the wider facilities and events team taking ownership for own tasks and updating within timescales to meet SLA’s
● Perform fabric related repairs including handyman repairs, building of items required within the office, painting works etc
● Carry out daily checks to include building plant, logging all issues found in task system
● Ensuring statutory compliance checks, log books and associated paper work are maintained in line with statutory compliance
● Ensuring all PPM and reactive tasks are delivered in line with contract KPIs
● As part of the wider engineering team responsible for repairs and maintenance including plumbing issues, bathroom repairs, kitchens and café areas
● Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
● Demonstrate responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery continuously looking to add value and bring innovations to the account
● Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
● Work with the task system, social posts, face to face customer contact and regular team meetings to ensure continuous communication and work to close out actions
● Where instructed by your line manager install new equipment.
● Work with an innovation approach and initiate a review, amend and reschedule PM Work Sheets (Planned Maintenance) where you feel better practices or efficiencies can be made.
● Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
● To wear personal protective equipment when conditions require or when required to do so by the relevant risk assessment, method statement or mandatory signage
● Where required to provide regular reports (Daily, weekly, monthly as required) to your line manager regarding all engineering team activity.
● Ensure that all work orders are completed and issued and closed down in full compliance and the Equipment Maintenance System.
● Be familiar with Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
● Ad hoc duties from time to time to support the rest of the facilities team in times of peak demand
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
● Minimum of 3 years in related role, in particular within a facilities and client facing environment
● Electrical qualification or trade essential
● Electrical testing qualification
● Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability to support business needs
● BMS competence
● Experience in a hands-on role working within a fast paced and dynamic facilities environment
● Outstanding customer service skills and orientation with the ability to communicate with customers at the highest level both face to face and in written format
● Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under challenging situations in a multinational environment t
● Ability to multitask and work with limited supervision
● Proficiency in MS Office
Salary: €30,000.00 per year.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com