Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line - Windows AD, Exchange, Office, Win 7/10 - Cardiff CF3
Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line - Windows AD, Exchange, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity - Cardiff CF3
To £23,000pa DOE Permanent
We currently have an urgent vacancy for a Service Desk Support Analyst on behalf of a National Charity based in the Cardiff area.
Working within a team you will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to circa 1200 staff nationally in an ITIL based environment.
We are looking for an individual who is able to offer solid Service Desk (Helpdesk Support Analyst) experience in a Microsoft Windows environment providing 1st & 2nd line technical support including application support of bespoke applications (CRM).
We need people who are able to offer:
- Solid 1st & 2nd line Service Desk experience in a Microsoft Windows environment (MAC desirable)
- Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory and Exchange 2010 experience
- Hardware setup, installation, troubleshooting and diagnostic assistance (Computer, Telephone, Laptop, Printer, Scanner)
- Network support, Installation, configuration (LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.) incl.
switches, routers and firewalls
- Installation, setup and diagnostics of MS Windows 7/10 & MS Office 2010/2013/2016 Professional
- Desktop and browser security components: including site security certificates, firewalls and anti-virus
- Experience with Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop and SCCM (Useful)
- IT Service Desk case logging applications (Track-IT) and prior work experience within an ITIL environment preferred
- Ability to multitask across multiple incidents, be organised and have a keen eye for detail
Naturally, as the role involves supporting users nationally you will have excellent communications skills, both verbally and written.
The hours are 9.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday with occasional rare travel to support local offices and stakeholders throughout the country.
This is a high volume environment and you will be dealing with circa 35-40 tickets a day.
The right candidate mu
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 23000 Per Annum
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Luke
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LUK/L/039783
- Posted: 2018-11-07 12:38:17 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Customer Care Advisor : Bridgewater, Somerset
- Customer Care Advisor : Cardiff
- Field Sales Executive - North East
- Field Sales Executive ? South West London & Surrey
- Nurse - North East England
- Warehouse Supervisor - Bridgwater
- HYBRID CLOUD EVANGELIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Quantity Surveyor : Ashford, Surrey
- SALES DESK ADMINISTRATOR : LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
- PA TO MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHAIRMAN : LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
- IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN : LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
- Graduate Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Bodyshop Supervisor - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Interim Business Analyst : Manchester
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Telephone Business Development Consultant - Woking Surrey
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Blackpool