Product Manager Ecommerce/Payments
PRODUCT MANAGER ECOMMERCE / PAYMENTS | COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE | MALAGA
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Product Manager Ecommerce / Payments to join a high profile & fast growing company in Spain.
Product Manager Ecommerce / Payments Duties Will Include but Not Be Limited To (Please Ask For Full Job Spec)
- Manage execution of the roadmap for the group of Products under “Ecommerce” solutions across various regions - this includes ‘shopping cart' & back-end portal for payment transaction management, external tools & integrations.
- Ensure quality of existing products & finding & integrating new products for the company or when fiscally more beneficial, building them in-house
- Build & enhance products from existing ideas, & help to develop new ideas
- Provide standards &processes to ensure consistency of Ecommerce across the organisation
- Produce proposals & supporting business cases to justify the ongoing investments in Ecommerce applications & tools
- Lead a team of business analysts ensuring that the team are aligned across the Ecommerce vision & strategic priorities
- Work with stakeholders & ensure that Ecommerce systems & technology support their business strategies with supporting KPIs & performance targets
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers
- Work with partners in Business Intelligence & Product Development to create efficiencies
- Work closely across all aspects Product Development (Product, Engineering, & Design) to ensure requirements are prioritized in line with overall business value.
- Identify & specify market requirements for current & future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers & non-customers
- Keep abreast of changing market conditions, competitors, & new technologies
PRODUCT MANAGER ECOMMERCE / PAYMENTS SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expert knowledge of Payments / Ecommerce strategies, programs & systems
- Extensive experience in similar roles & with product management & product development experience relevant to this role
- Working experience in Payments / Ecommerce management in a high-transaction based environment
- Experienced managing & leading Ecommerce based projects & programs
- Organised & able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Experienced working effectively with globally distributed teams & stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- This role will require International travel
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Project Manager
- Sports Product Owner
- Senior Fraud Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Digital Business Analyst
- Account Manager (B2B)
- CRM Retention Specialist
- CRM Retention Specialist
- Paid Media Marketing Manager
- CRM Trainer
- Front End Developer (Senior)
- DevOps Automation Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Customer Operations Representatives
- Investment Analyst
- Group Financial Controller
- Compliance Officer
- Junior Front End Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Front End Developer