DevOps Engineer - LAMP - Cloud - AWS - Networking - Senior
DevOps Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer - Automation Engineer - Build & Release Engineer - Senior Applications Engineer - Principal Engineer - Linux - AWS - Cloud - LEMP - LAMP - Brighton - East Sussex - £65,000 - £70,000 pa + Bonus + Excellent Benefits required by a Leading Digital Marketing Agency based in the Brighton, East Sussex location.
My client is an Established and Rapidly Expanding Digital Marketing Agency with offices globally.
They are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer who will be working on a range of environments from public cloud hosted virtual machines to advanced clustered high availability solutions.
- Tasked with managing various types of Linux containers, virtual machines and servers predominantly housing LAMP/LEMP stack setups
- Maintain and scaling the web application servers and the services they run
- Propose architectural solutions from project requirements
- Managing large traffic projects for the clients across multiple data centres globally
- DevOps Engineer with strong understanding of networking concepts
- Strong understanding of content management systems i.e.
WordPress, Drupal, Magento
- Competent in public cloud technologies i.e.
AWS, Cloud, Azure
- Fluent in Docker and Docker Orchestration - Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
- Excellent knowledge of Web Technologies i.e.
LAMP and LEMP
So, if you are an experienced DevOps Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer with LAMP and LEMP experience I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to offer a salary of up to £70,000 pa + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this DevOps Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-08 07:01:14 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - VMware/Hyper-V/Cisco
- EA / PA - West London
- Infrastructure Consultant – Azure Cloud
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- 2ND LINE APPLICATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – Linux / Unix
- Systems Engineer - DevOps - Web - LAMP - Docker - AWS - Linux
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Home / Remote Working – Azure / ASP.NET
- DATABASE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – SQL / SSRS / SSIS
- IT Information Security Officer - Home based - South East
- Customer Analytics Consultant - Speech Analyst -Contact Centre
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- Supply Chain - Manufacturing
- Data Engineer – Data Warehouse - Google Cloud - Python - SQL
- IT Service Manager – IT Operations Manager
- EUC Manager – IT Service Desk Manager – IT Support Desk Manager
- Network Architect – Network TDA - Design - WAN - Security
- 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISSP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desktop - Troubleshoot - Network