SAP B1 CONSULTANT - POOLE
SAP B1 CONSULTANT - POOLE
Salary: £30k - £40k+ Bonus + Pension + Free car parking + Staff discount scheme
Excellent opportunity to work for a company who's expertise spans from the cloud to the desktop.
The company helps its customers to enable their people with enterprise class Cloud IT infrastructure and to maximise the true potential of their business with market leading SAP applications such as SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign
My Client is a SAP & Cloud IT Services Company.
The company is a Gold Partner and one of the top SAP Business One partners worldwide.
With over 300 implementations, their expertise in SAP is second to none and this enables them to deliver highly tailored and effective solutions to their customers.
The company combine their Microsoft Gold Certification with a broad hand-picked portfolio of technologies to deliver their own Cloud IT Services, a fully managed Cloud IT service tailored to the specific needs of their customers.
An enthusiastic and versatile individual is required to join an established team providing the full range of technical services around the exceptional SAP Business One business software for SMEs.
The role will eventually encompass involvement in all stages of the project life-cycle including Pre-Sales Consultancy, Requirement Definition Analysis, Project Definition Analysis, Proof of Concept, Installation, Configuration, Training, Data Migration and Go-Live.
Other administrative tasks may be required.
Applicants will have a proven and demonstrable track-record in all aspects of the project life-cycle of the implementation of financial and business applications in any major ERP system.
Strong experience of any standard ERP product with an end to end company view
Experience of requirement and project definition
Experience of project costing
Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
Experience of training i
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000-40000 Per Annum
- Location: Poole
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Zamir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ZAF/D/039817
- Posted: 2018-11-09 13:39:04 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Fire and Security Engineer - Derry / Londonderry
- CAD/Revit Technician - Toomebridge, Northern Ireland
- Receptionist / Front of House Manager - Soho, London
- Toolmaker / CNC Turner - West Sussex
- Area Sales Manager - South West England and South Wales
- Night Manager / Porter - Near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer - Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Operations Manager - Northwich, Cheshire
- Design Office Administrator - Northwich, Cheshire
- Interactives Designer - York
- Teacher of Law and Business Studies - Warlingham, Surrey
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Campaign Consultant - Leeds
- Umbraco .Net Developer - West London
- Architect/Technologist - Inverness
- Bookkeeper/ Assistant Accountant - Romford RM1
- Commercial Garage Equipment Engineer - Ullenhall, Warwickshire
- Marketing Manager - West London
- Security Installation Engineer - South London
- Pastry Sous Chef - Lake District, Cumbria