Electrical Crane Engineer - North Hampshire
A great opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Crane Engineer in North Hampshire to join a large crane company within the UK.
This company has a good reputation within the cranes industry.
The duties of the role will include carrying out service, repair and maintenance across various brands of cranes.
The Role Will Involve:-
,You will be responsible for performing PPM & repairs of electric overhead cranes.
,Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
,Consulting with customers on any repair and safety related issues.
,Sales leads generation during service call.
,Completing relevant documentation.
,Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor.
An understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits.
Some frequency speed control device experience.
Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
,You must be apprentice trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
,Knowledge of the above tasks and the associated risks when working at height.
,Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, full product training will be given
,You will be working 5 days out of 7 (39 hours over 5 days) Scheduled weekend working will attract enhanced premiums.
Working one weekend in every month.
,Good understanding of the English language (verbal and written)
,Very strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
,Proven commitment to safety
,Physically fit and able to work at heights
,Able to work extra hours
Package On Offer:-
You will be supplied with a Company van along with a uniform and a mobile phone.
A very attractive remuneration with benefits package is offered including a great base salary (dependent upon skills and experience ).
This will include being paid from the moment you leave your home until you get home in the evening, you'll get paid overtime after the basic 39 hours, there is plenty of opportunity for overtime, call out, contributory pension, sales bonus scheme, life assurance scheme, specialised training on high quality products, provision of all equipment and PPE along with excellent company working practices and industry leading training programme.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - East Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - Yorkshire
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M4/A34 Corridors
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M5/M40 Corridor
- Compressor Service Engineer - Worcester
- Lift Engineer - London
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Project Controller - Essex
- Water Treatment Engineer/Junior Account Manager - £30K-£35K
- Fire And Security Engineer
- Fire And Security Engineer - South Wales
- Fire Extinguisher Technician - North West
- HGV Mobile Technician - Essex
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Emergency Lighting and AOV Service Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer