Registered Children?s Home Manager - SE London
Registered Children's Home Manager - SE London
Salary: Up to £33k - £37K pa dependent on qualification and experience
With the usual holiday and pension entitlements.
Experience: Residential childcare (5 years minimum), 2 years as a senior residential childcare worker (Wales, Child Protection, Supervision of staff
Licence: Registered Managers appointed after 1 April 2014 must achieve or hold the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People's Residential Management) qualification within three years of the date they started employment.
To manage the residential care team and have responsibility for the residential unit, ensuring a high quality service is developed and performed within the organisational policies and procedures, the National Minimum Standards and the legislative framework pertaining to children and young people.
Safeguarding children and vulnerable people is a priority for all employees.
Develop a style of leadership and organisational culture to ensure open and participatory management and practice, promoting the wellbeing of all individuals and a positive image of residential care.
Identify opportunities to develop and implement working partnerships with those Agencies wishing to contract for services provided.
Promote our clients Values and Principles, ensuring that all work in the development and delivery of service plans is carried out within the Strategic Statement.
Establish an enabling culture, and effectively manage a provision which enables the young people to achieve optimum outcomes in a safe and secure environment.
Implement practices which foster positive working relationships and productive networks with all stakeholders and local communities.
Select, recruit and retain staff to ensure a safe, nurturing and positive environment.
Take responsibility for the development and motivation of the staff team, individuals and self to enha
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 33000-37000 Per Annum Competitive package DOE
- Location: SE London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/040045
- Posted: 2018-12-06 16:07:23 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham
- Transport Admin Clerk - Crawley
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Property Solicitor - North London
- Sales Executive - Fleet