Water Hygiene Technician
WATER HYGIENE ENGINEER up to £23k + overtime + company van Taunton
My Client provides specialist water treatment, water engineering and Legionella control services.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Water Hygiene Technician for the Taunton area.
To support the key functions of the business by providing services as and when required.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cleaning of the cooling towers & tanks (2nd man)
Basic temperature monitoring and recording
Flushing of outlets
Ensure all documentation is correctly completed
Chlorination of buildings/ pipework
Basic Plumbing tasks (if qualified)
TMV service and replacement
Cooling tower and tank cleans (lead man)
Chemical top up of chlorine dioxide
Mains injection pipework chlorination works
Copper /silver ionisation (Servicing)
Closed circuit dosing
To ensure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and documented at all times.
Maintain and promote Health and Safety standards within your team, to sub- contractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
Plan to ensure work as scheduled is completed on time, and to maximum efficiency.
Liaise with client representatives as required.
Report any pertinent issues to your field manager or client representative as appropriate.
At all times adhere to the clients specific Health and Safety/Safe Working practices.
Ensure all equipment used is safe and fit for purpose.
To complete all tasks identified as the responsibility of the Service Technician (level 1) to the total satisfaction of the client.
Technician Level 1/2
Salary up to £23k depending on experience and qualifications
40 hours a week
20 day's holiday plus bank holidays
½ hour travel time will not be paid (each way)
Overtime 1.3 weekdays, 1.5 Saturdays 2.0 Sundays and bank holidays or pre-arranged day/night rate
Pension company auto enrolment
Sickness - SSP
Van, phone & tablet to be supply by WCS
Training will be provided
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - East Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - Yorkshire
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M4/A34 Corridors
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M5/M40 Corridor
- Compressor Service Engineer - Worcester
- Lift Engineer - London
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Project Controller - Essex
- Water Treatment Engineer/Junior Account Manager - £30K-£35K
- Fire And Security Engineer
- Fire And Security Engineer - South Wales
- Fire Extinguisher Technician - North West
- HGV Mobile Technician - Essex
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Emergency Lighting and AOV Service Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer