Water Hygiene Technician
WATER HYGIENE TECHNICIAN £19k - £23k + OVERTIME + COMPANY VAN
BASED RUGBY, WARWICKSHIRE
My Client is currently looking for an experienced water hygiene technician based in or a commutable distance to the Rugby area.
To carry out the clean and disinfection of cooling towers and tanks.
The successful hygiene technician will have a clear understanding the dangers and risks of working with chemicals, foams and cleaning products.
Understand health & safety and the importance of PPE.
They need to be fit and healthy and be able to work in enclosed spaces and at height.
Must hold a clean driving licence.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
, Sign off COSHH assessments
, Liaise with customers
, Up to date on Health & safety
, Use equipment to clean (water) cooling towers and tanks
, Communicate effectively with the office
, Drive a van and have Full clean UK driving license
, Dosing of closed systems
, Learn relevant SOPs
, Keep up to date on new products
, Understand use of chemicals and foams
, Understand container types for correct products
, Fill out paperwork to give to customers and the office and take photos
, To fully understand and implement spillage procedure
, Use of PDA
, Liaise with operations manager
, Wearing full PPE
, Small remedial works following on from risk assessments
, Temperature monitoring of tap outlets and tanks/cylinders
, Activation of outlets
, Cleaning and disinfection of shower heads
, Visual inspections of water systems
, Inspection and servicing of thermostatic mixer valves
, General plumbing-related tasks
, Water sampling
, Analysis of closed systems using a site test kit
, Chemical dosing
, Descaling & internal inspections of water heaters
, Cleaning & disinfections of pipework systems, cold water storage tanks and cooling towers in accordance with BS 8558:2011.
, Work alone and with another member of staff as required to complete certain tasks
, Large amount of weekend works required.
Days of work-Tuesday-Saturday and 40 hours per week
Holidays-25 days plus bank holidays
Pension company auto enrolment
Van and mobile
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - East Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - Yorkshire
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M4/A34 Corridors
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M5/M40 Corridor
- Compressor Service Engineer - Worcester
- Lift Engineer - London
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Project Controller - Essex
- Water Treatment Engineer/Junior Account Manager - £30K-£35K
- Fire And Security Engineer
- Fire And Security Engineer - South Wales
- Fire Extinguisher Technician - North West
- HGV Mobile Technician - Essex
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Emergency Lighting and AOV Service Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer