Legionella Risk Assessor / Water Hygiene Engineer
My Client is a long established, UKAS accredited, independent organisation offering analytical and consultancy services covering most environmental issues.
They currently have a UKAS accredited laboratory for microbiological sampling which amongst many tests, includes legionella.
They are looking to get someone on board to start on-site work so they can offer a fuller package to their clients.
They currently have a requirement for a Legionella Risk Assessor/Water Hygiene Engineer to be based in the Hampshire area but ok with travelling in to the Home Counties to Client sites.
They are looking for a water hygiene technician with Legionella Risk Assessment experience or vice versa.
You will be fully compliant with L8.
Carrying out legionella risk assessments and review existing ones, management plans.
Advise on recommendations.
Temp monitoring, flushing, descaling, water treatment, plumbing etc.
Ideally you will be based in the Portsmouth/Southampton area but you will be covering the home counties with the odd trip further afield,
Salary range: £25k-£30k
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
Benefits: company pension, phone, fuel card, etc.
They are looking to take someone on as soon as possible.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - East Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - Yorkshire
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M4/A34 Corridors
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M5/M40 Corridor
- Compressor Service Engineer - Worcester
- Lift Engineer - London
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Project Controller - Essex
- Water Treatment Engineer/Junior Account Manager - £30K-£35K
- Fire And Security Engineer
- Fire And Security Engineer - South Wales
- Fire Extinguisher Technician - North West
- HGV Mobile Technician - Essex
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Emergency Lighting and AOV Service Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer