Head of Private Client (Permanent) : Harlow
Head of Private Client (Permanent) - Harlow
Salary Dependent on Experience.
Professional Approach, Legal Expertise, MS Word, Excel and Office Proficient, Previous experience in similar role.
My Clients have a reputation for first class, practical legal advice, this reputation has been built over the last 150 years.
Today the firm has 4 partners, employs more than 50 staff and provides legal services to both commercial organisations and private clients.
The firm is able to recognise and respond to clients' needs with prompt, clear advice based on a thorough understanding of their situation and requirements.
We have built excellent working relationships with many of our clients who have been with us for considerable time.
The long term strategy of the firm includes continued development of our staff plus incorporation of the latest IT technology, in order to provide the most efficient and effective service for all our clients.
Head of Private Client in Harlow.
At least 3-7 years PQE
Experience of managing a team and your own caseload.
Meticulous eye for detail
Salary is market rate but negotiable on experience
You will head up the department known locally for their quality of work.
This role has excellent prospects for progression.
You will oversee a small team and manage your own busy caseload consisting of a range of private client matters including wills, probate and administration of estate, deeds of variation, lasting powers of attorney and court of protection.
Manage a small team and a varied caseload.
Control and manage your own caseload
Help to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met.
Some management of junior team members required.
Work effectively as team member.
Adhere to firms guidelines re money laundering and other areas of risk management.
Candidates with a strong background should apply.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Interim Business Analyst : Manchester
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Telephone Business Development Consultant - Woking Surrey
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Blackpool
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER : CLOUD/ VOICE / DATA SERVICES / UC - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Maintenance Engineer - Hoddesdon
- Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineering - Plymouth
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London (EC3N)
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford