JUNIOR AND SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN : LEEDS
JUNIOR AND SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
Salary: £40,000 DOE
Our client has been providing comprehensive legal costs services to clients based both nationally and internationally, with offices in Manchester, Leeds and London.
They are seeking to appoint Junior/Trainee and Senior Costs Lawyers / Draftsman to work out of their Leeds office.
These roles would suit trainee or junior Costs Lawyers / Draftsmen as well as established Costs Lawyers / Draftsmen with a minimum of 3 years' experience in this area, looking for an opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive costs firm.
The successful candidate must have experience of budgets in clinical negligence and commercial litigation.
Advocacy experience is beneficial but not essential.
? Costs Experience within Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and/or Commercial Litigation
? Full understanding of the CPR
? Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Remote Case Manager : Occupational Health - UK
- Telesales/ Customer service Executive - Watford
- Test Analyst - Manchester
- Geo Technical/Geo Environmental Engineer : Bradford
- General Insurance Researcher - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Sales Executive - Crawley, West Sussex
- Business Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Product Manager, Agile (Media) - London
- Product Manager, Agile (Media/Newspaper) - London
- User Researcher : London
- Risk Officer - Guildford
- Security Manager (Cyber/Information Security) : Manchester
- Market Regulation Senior Analyst - Guildford
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Crawley / Home based
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Leatherhead / Home based
- Data Scientist : Nationwide
- Asbestos Surveyor : Stevenage (Hertfordshire)
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Somerset  - Various locations
- Commis Chef - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Conference & Banqueting Manager - East Grinstead, West Sussex