FACILITIES & CONTRACTS MANAGER (PART TIME SUPPORT ROLE) : CANTERBURY/ASHFORD KENT
FACILITIES & CONTRACTS MANAGER (PART TIME SUPPORT ROLE) - CANTERBURY/ASHFORD KENT
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 FTE
Our client is one of the leading law firms in Kent who have been offering a wide range of comprehensive legal services for the last 130 years.
They are looking to appoint a Facilities & Contracts Manager part time in their busy support team in Canterbury and Ashford.
Our client is looking to appoint a Facilities & Contracts Manager part time (3 full days per week), reporting to the partners to support the firm in all aspects of facilities, health & safety, and service & maintenance contracts, committed to delivering a first class service to all its internal and external customers.
Previous experience of Facilities Maintenance and multisite operations is essential.
? Excellent communication skills
? Ability to multi task
? Attention to accuracy and detail
? Organised and methodical
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 20000-25000 Per Annum
- Location: CANTERBURY/ASHFORD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Claire
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CBO/AR/050102
- Posted: 2019-01-09 18:10:34 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Interim Business Analyst : Manchester
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Telephone Business Development Consultant - Woking Surrey
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Blackpool
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER : CLOUD/ VOICE / DATA SERVICES / UC - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Maintenance Engineer - Hoddesdon
- Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineering - Plymouth
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London (EC3N)
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford