Geo Technical/Geo Environmental Engineer : Bradford
Geo Technical/Geo Environmental Engineer - Bradford
Salary: £32k - £40k + Benefits
Our client offer specialised consultancy services to their clients across the U.K in all aspects of Environmental Planning / Permitting.
They are best known for making successful planning applications for Quarries, Mines and Waste Sites.
Over many years in practice our client have built and reinforced a reputation for providing the best straightforward advice and achieving positive results.
They are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and, as such, are looking to further their existing in-house expertise with new team members.
We are seeking a Top-Class Lead Geo-technical/Geo-environmental Engineer, with at least 5 years of industry experience leading, or, managing:
The Design & Management of site-investigations (phase 1 & 2)
Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Reports
Geo-environmental Remediation & Mitigation Schemes
Quarry Regulations Assessments
Generic Quantitative Risk Assessments
Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments
Geotechnical Designs (preferably quarry design)
BSc in a relevant geotechnical or geo-environmental science
5 years plus of relevant and demonstrable industry experience
Excellent report / general prose writing skills - Writing in 'Plain English'
Excellent verbal communication skills
An ability to achieve results both independently and as a team member
Good proof-reading ability
Full UK driving license
Experience of quarry & landfill projects, or, environments
Sound CAD Drawing ability
MSc in a relevant geotechnical or geo-environmental science
Membership of the IAEG
Confident public speaker
The successful applicant will spearhead our client's expansion into the Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental markets whilst building and mentoring a team around them.
The role offers excellent career progression opportun
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Interim Business Analyst : Manchester
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Telephone Business Development Consultant - Woking Surrey
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Blackpool
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER : CLOUD/ VOICE / DATA SERVICES / UC - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Maintenance Engineer - Hoddesdon
- Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineering - Plymouth
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London (EC3N)
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford